TDB, in an effort to differentiate ourselves from our competition, has made significant investments into our personnel recruiting, onboarding, and human resources systems to quickly find the best qualified individuals to meet the clients needs. The result is a best-in-class solution for our federal clients as we are able to rapidly locate, screen, hire, onboard, and process high quality personnel through federal background investigation and security clearance processes faster than our competitors.
The SilkRoad Recruiting and Onboarding solutions used by TDB are industry leading tools that significantly reduce the recruiting, screening, selection, and onboarding time to acquire top professional talent. SilkRoad Recruiting and Onboarding empowers TDB with the technology to:
- Reduce the recruiting process time by 50%
- Coordinate job postings with over 40 job websites
- Engage LinkedIn and social media for recruiting top candidates
ISO 9001 Quality Certification
TDB’s organization wide commitment to quality sets us apart from our competitors. Our commitment is further demonstrated by our decision to become a certified ISO 9001:2008 quality management company.
ISO 9001:2008 is an international standard which is the basis for certification of a company’s Quality Management System (QMS).
ISO 9001:2008 is the implementation of required formal processes and documentation to manage how TDB produces and delivers our services.
Our certified QMS strategically positions TDB to not only meet but exceed our clients specific Acceptable Quality Levels (AQL).
Benefits to ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- Improved customer satisfaction
- International recognition of TDB’s certification
- Defined processes
- Reduced costs
- More consistent quality
- Involvement of all employees in making improvements
- Greater management visibility
- Fewer workflow disruptions
- External audits of TDB’s processes
In a competitive marketplace where businesses compete for clients, TDB’s focus on client satisfaction is a key differentiator. Client satisfaction is a key monthly performance indicator for TDB and is a significant component of TDB’s Quality Objectives.
At TDB, client satisfaction ratings have powerful effects. Both TDB’s management and employees focus daily on the importance of fulfilling clients’ expectations. TDB surveys all clients at the conclusion of a contract period to formally measure TDB’s efforts meeting and exceeding our client’s service requirements.
TDB’s Quality Policy is a cornerstone of our effort to provide exceptional client satisfaction. Not only do we have a formal Quality Policy in place but TDB also has specific measurable quality objectives.
TDB Quality Policy
TDB is committed to delivering quality workforce solutions that meet or exceed our clients’ stated performance standards through continually improving our Quality Management System.
TDB Quality Objectives
- Client Satisfaction – Achieve a rating of “Very Good” or “Excellent” from 95% of our clients upon completion of client contract.
- Client Invoicing – Process, print, and issue clients’ invoices timely and accurately.
- Staff Retention – Minimize turnover of new hires to <10% within initial 60 day introductory period.
Another key differentiator is TDB’s robust past performance. TDB has a proven record of providing exceptional contract labor solutions across a wide spectrum of government needs. TDB’s past performance includes extensive experience with the following Federal Agencies:
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Interior
- Department of Justice
- Department of Labor
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Treasury
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- National Archives and Records Administration (Independent Agency)
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (Independent Agency)
- General Services Administration
- Broadcasting Board of Governors (Independent Agency)
- Federal Communication Commission (Independent Agency)