20 years of growth and innovative workforce solutions.
In October of 1999, Terry Bryan and Laird Simons established TDB as a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business and began serving the telecommunications industry. Within two years, the new business began to garner awards for its rapid growth and exceptional service. Over the course of its first decade, TDB received the following recognitions for its work in telecommunications:
- America’s Top 100 Fastest-Growing New Businesses
(Entrepreneur Magazine, 2001 and 2002)
- Kansas City Area’s Fastest-Growing Businesses – Top 100 Ranking
(Ingram’s, 2004 and 2005)
- Top 50 Diversity-Owned Businesses in Kansas
- Top 100 Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Businesses in America
(DiversityBusiness.com, 2008, 2009 and 2010)
In 2005, TDB transitioned from a telecommunications company to a workforce solution provider focused on the federal government. By August of that same year, TDB had received the first of four GSA supply schedules. Currently, TDB provides workforce solutions to over 70 federal agencies in more than 25 states including the Departments of Veteran Affairs, Defense, Interior, Homeland Security, Commerce and the State Department. TDB holds the following federal government contract vehicles:
- GSA Schedule 736—Temporary Administrative and Professional Staffing (TAPS)
- GSA Schedule 621 I—Professional and Allied Healthcare Staffing Services
- GSA Schedule 00CORP—Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
- GSA Schedule 36—Office Imaging and Document Solutions
- Department of Veterans Affairs TASCO BPA Contract—Administrative Support and Clerical Operations
- Department of Veterans Affairs ORM BPA Contract—Nationwide Court Reporting Services
- Department of Defense WHS IDIQ Contract—Enterprise Management and Boards Commission Court Reporting Services
Since its founding, TDB has become a leader among government workforce solutions providers. TDB was recognized by U. S. Veterans Magazine as “Best of the Best” Top Service Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses in 2014 and 2015.
We are recognized not only for the exceptional staffing and professional services we provide, but also for utilizing cutting-edge technology to improve the TDB client experience. In 2012, we implemented SilkRoad’s state-of-the-art employee recruiting and on-boarding and life events solution to manage recruiting and onboarding processes easily and efficiently.
As TDB nears our 20th year of service, we look forward to continuing to provide innovative workforce solutions to government agencies. Contact us today for more information about how TDB can partner with your agency.